Child passports are now available to parents in many European countries.

You can now get your child passport stamped in your country of residence and in your child’s name.

The European Union (EU) launched its Child Passports Programme in October 2015.

The programme provides a passport for up to five years of age for every child under 18, and covers Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.

The EU Passport is the first one to cover all EU member states and provides an alternative to a passport of your nationality.

A child passport is an entry-level passport which is valid for one year.

They are not valid for longer than a year.

However, a passport that you renew may be valid for three more years.

In addition, passports are issued for up-to-five years and allow parents to keep their children in the country of origin and to apply for their child’s citizenship at the border.

The new European passport offers the same passport validity as the existing passport but with a longer duration.

Children aged between two and 17 are eligible for passports issued for their age and a passport may be issued for children aged less than five.

However children aged six and under do not need to apply.

The passport is valid only for five years.

However if you need to renew it, you can do so by contacting the border office or calling the Border Office in your home country.

You must give the passport to a Border Officer at the EU Passports Office in the EU Member State in which you are coming from, and give them the following information: your name, date of birth, the country you are from and a photograph.

If you want to travel overseas, the passport is only valid for a period of six months.

You will need to present your passport at the airport.

If the child passport has expired, the border officer may give you a refund of the passport or refund of your visa application fee.

Your passport must be valid until the child reaches the age of 18 years.

Your child passport will be valid only in the child’s country of birth and must be kept in a safe place at all times.

A passport cannot be exchanged for a passport issued by another country.

Passports issued by other countries are not accepted by the EU.

There are two different types of child passports.

A single passport is a single entry- level passport, issued for one child.

For children under six years old, this is a non-compliant passport.

This passport can only be exchanged with another child passport or a passport which the child has already issued, or an adult passport issued to the child.

Children with dual citizenship or children of different countries will need a passport from the country where they were born, unless they have been born in another country and live in the same country.

Children born to parents who have both European passports and dual nationality will have a passport on the basis of their mother’s passport.

A dual passport is issued for a child’s mother or father and can be used to travel abroad and apply for a visa or passport.

For example, a British passport issued for both a British-born British mother and a Canadian-born Canadian father could be used.

The UK has a dual passport system which allows a British citizen to travel to the UK without needing a British visa.

A citizen of any other country can travel to and from the UK in accordance with their nationality, provided they have obtained a valid visa or a UK passport.

The system is currently set up in three stages.

The first stage allows dual citizens to travel within the EU to apply and apply to enter the UK for permanent residence.

The second stage allows citizens of a non EU country to enter within the UK as permanent residents and to obtain UK visas.

And the third stage allows EU nationals who have obtained UK visas or a British permanent residence visa to enter in accordance as they apply.

There is a limit to the number of children allowed to enter each stage.

The rules vary according to the country in which the passport was issued.

A parent or guardian who has a child under the age the age to apply must visit the border to apply their child passport.

If your child has not arrived by that date, the child must return to their country of nationality.

For the purposes of this section, the term ‘child’ means a child who is less than four years old and who is born in the UK and who has not attained the age for the purposes set out in Section 1 of the Children’s Act 2016.

It is important to note that a child passport may not be used for travel if it is invalid or expired.

It will be possible to obtain a replacement passport at any time if the child does not arrive by that deadline.

You may have questions about your child or your passport.

Please see our Child Passages section.

Children under the Age